Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thankful Thoughts


Okay, I am either late for last year or early for this year...you can decide. I am still uploading past projects as I have still not finished my current birthday package for my 6 y/o's teacher. Usually I get my second and third winds after everyone goes to bed, but here lately I have turned into an absolute couch potato and every other kind of lazy vegetable come 9 o'clock! I really must do better. Back to the project at hand...I made these little treat bags for my 3 y/o's Sharing Feast at Preschool this past November. This is a school wide feast where all the classes meet in the Fellowship Hall and celebrate before Thanksgiving break. Of course you will recognize the Top Note die used for the bag topper and it was actually stamped with the small background stamp in the Thoroughly Thankful set. The turkey is made from various colors of cardstock using the Scallop Punch. I included the recipe on the back of the snack bag with the meaning of each ingredient to remind us of our beginnings and our many blessings. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment