Thursday, April 2, 2009

Mother-Daughter Tea Party




















These are the party favors I made for a friend whose church was holding a mother-daughter tea party. The moms received this cute little keyring post-it-note and the daughters received the Top Note purse. Isn't amazing all the things you can make with this die? Inside this little purse is a cello bag of pastel M&M's. The purse idea I got from my upline and the keyring note was from one of the many blogs I visit. I will admit it now and very honestly. I do not consider myself very imaginative and creative, but I sure can CASE! If I ever do post an original I will certainly give it a shout out, but for the most part my projects are CASEd and I very much appreciate and admire those with that innate creativity and willingness to share! And on that note, thank you to Joyce Persenaire for finding the blog where the umbrella card was CASEd. For those wanting instructions look at Sarah Brevard's blog: http://craftaholicsanonymous.blogspot.com/
As if anyone could not tell, I am very new at this blog thing and do not know all the ins, outs, and blog etiquette....so I hope it is okay to show another person's blog address. I am also in awe of all those blogs I see that show their SU! websites, online ordering, video demos, etc...It took me way too long to verify my site for Webmaster Tools so if anyone is inclined to share their knowledge of how-to's I would be eternally grateful. As always, thanks for stopping by and I will try to add more photos in the next few days.




No comments:

Post a Comment