Tuesday, October 12, 2010

More Vintage


There is nothing like a little distressing with ink and paper tearing topped off with a little lace and antique brads...ahhhh....

I am probably one of the worst consumers of DSP or any patterned paper...I hate to see it go so I tend to hoard it. I wonder if this qualifies as an obsession? Oh well, I have only purchased Greenhouse Gala and Newsprint DSP so I made an attempt to make my own patterned paper. I used elements from the Artistic Etchings set for the background and back to Puns FromThe Past for the main image. The base paper is Soft Suede stamped in Soft Suede Ink. The image is stamped in Early Espresso Ink on Very Vanilla CS matted on Early Espresso and matted again on Crumb Cake. All edges were distressed with scissors and Crumb Cake Ink for a subtle aging effect. This time I used the Chantilly Lace with one of the Antique Brads. I ran a piece of Linen Thread from the sewing machine needle to the Tiny Tag Punch sentiments and used Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere the tags.

Thanks for stopping by for Day 2 fo my creative blitz!

No comments:

Post a Comment