Saturday, August 1, 2009

Finally Posting!

I have finally gotten around to posting again...wow, that was a long break! I got a call on Wednesday for some last minute party favors for this Saturday and this is what I came up with. My customer had seen some other candy bar wrappers I had done and wanted to know if I could adapt to the occasion. This is just your standard Hershey bar wrapped in retired Pink Pirouette DSP and embellished with PP ribbon. The stamp set is the retired Bubble Queen (thank you Cheri for letting me borrow it and Rita for bringing it to me!). This was my sample and as always I find some other way to embellish as I progress. On the final design I used Waterfall Stickles on the bubbles and after it dried I topped it off with Crystal Effects and I love how it turned out...sparkly (is that a word?) and shiny. I changed the tag a little by using the SU! Tag Corner punch rather than the Ticket Punch shown here. When I emailed this sample to my customer she told me I must have read her mind because it was exactly what she had in mind. Don't ya love it when a plan comes together?! Needless to say I am a bit tired today as I stayed up to about 3:30 am getting these done; my 3 y/o has a birthday party to attend at 10:30 this morning and then I am to work with my husband's company this afternoon so we can get a job completed and ready to invoice (and it is a labor intensive job). Perhaps I shall sleep well tonight. Thanks for looking and hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Rubber hugs to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment