Tuesday, January 12, 2016

More Birthday Cards

Day 2....more birthday cards using a variety of Stampin' Up! products, new and retired, as well as products from Great Impressions stamps and Sizzix. As I mentioned in yesterday's post, most of my cards are CASEd, but I have the most awful problem remembering who I CASEd the card from and goodness only knows if I wrote it down that piece of paper has long since been lost, ha! ha! If you see one of creations CASEd just let me know and I would be happy to insert your credits. When I was in the flurry of making these 45 (give or take a few) birthday cards I found most of the samples on Pinterest...oh my gosh that place is like a black hole for me....I could spend hours just looking at all the wonderful creations and if I ever created all the cards I have pinned I would NEVER get anything else done again...ever :-) Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment