Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Easel Card-Post It Note Holder

It has been a while since my last post...there has not been much creating over the summer. While checking my Yahoo groups I came across a couple of posts by Robbie Rubala and CherylAnn Robinson. I thought it was a really cute idea for an easel card.

My oldest started 2nd grade this year and his teacher is a sweetheart and a crafter ♥! Today is our first PEP conference so I thought I would take her a little project

This was also a great way to use some of my ginormous stash of retired paper. Ms. Shepard love hot pink, green, and purple so I grabbed some Pink Passion and Certainly Celery. This is the first time I have used my Friends Never Fade stamp set and the Square Lattice Embossing Folder and I love both of them! I am scheduled to do a class in October and I think I will do this as my 3D project, simple, cute, and useful. Wish I had been able to find some of the mini pens I have seen on other projects...it really would have completed the deal. Anyone know where to get the mini pens?

I had this cute little poem tucked away and thought it suited the start of a new school year. Sure hope Ms. Shepard likes her little gift!
Thanks for stopping by to look and feel free to leave a comment.



6 comments:

  1. Dawn you've got a great blog! Love this little easel card post it note card. The poem is cute too. I just dropped by from SC to let your know I'll be following your blog. If you'd like to drop by and follow mine I'm at:
    http://pennytokensstampinspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea!!! Great colors and layout. Awesome job! Thanks for sharing your wonderful creations. Following you now. :-)
    Heather Howe
    www.stampingknowhowe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card. I love easel cards! I just signed up to follow you. Thanks for blessing my day. :)
    www.southerncaliforniastamper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project! :) I look forward to following your blog from VA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, how cute! Love it! Thank you for sharing! I am one of your followers from Stampin' Connection. (I'm the one that started the Follow Me thread) I have a small favor to ask, please. I had to switch over my website (it used to be BellevueStampingClub) and lost all of my followers from SC. Would you be so kind as to go to my new site listed below and RE-follow me, please? You may have to copy and paste the link. Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!

    Chanda Stehlik
    www.OneCraftyMommy.com

    ReplyDelete