Friday, June 18, 2010

I'm Late....

I am late in posting these cards! In fact, I forgot I had done them....where does my mind go? I put these together in May for a wonderful lady named Vicki who was my 4 year old's preschool teacher assistant. The Crushed Curry/Bermuda Bay card is a direct CASE (sorry, can't remember from who...it's the mind thing again) with the Awash With Flowers stamp set. For the Elements of Style card, I believe I pulled ideas from several different samples to come up with this result. I will miss these shades of purple with the new Color Renovation, but from what I understand the Concord Grape is a to die for shade. Can't wait to get my order! Thanks for stopping by and here's wishing a Happy Father's Day to all the dads and granddads out there!!

4 comments:

  1. Very nice. Following through SC. Thanks for sharing and God Bless.

    Diana
    b4ustamp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cards! so nice!!

    I am your latest follower from the thread on Stampin' Connection. I invite you to follow me as well at http://rocpaperstamps.blogspot.com

    Happy stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Dawn! I especially love the 1st grade teacher gift collection. Thanks for sharing all of your wonderful creations.
    Following you now. :-)
    Heather Howe
    www.stampingknowhowe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like both these cards. I will miss the purples too. I'll get over it soon.

    www;gloriaslegacystamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete