Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Hope everyone is getting ready for a spooktacular halloween! I am still waiting for my 7 year old to decide on a costume, can we say wait til the last minute? My 4 year old dressed as a "struschion worker" (yes, that is construction worker for you & me) for the preschool party yesterday; don't you just love the way the little ones pronounce words?! I usually try to give something other than candy at school so I altered the size of Angie Kennedy Juda's (http://www.mychicnscratch.com/) Halloween treat holder to fit a mini bag of pretzels.
I also changed up the scallop edge a bit by cutting out tiny little triangle pieces from the scallops to make some a little more boyish and used the Eyelet Border punch for the girls. My other change was to use a 5 1/2" x 1/4" piece of cardstock for the handle rather than ribbon. I figured that was a good economic move as we all know the kids care about what is inside and not the packaging.
Thanks for looking and Happy Haunting on Saturday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment