Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Small Agrrevations

This is definitely off the stamping and scrapping topic, but all I wanted to do was sharpen a pencil. By the time I was done using my electric sharpener I was the proud owner of one pencil nub, ugh!! Then I was lead (no pun intended, I think) to google the best pencil sharpener ever and this is what I found. All the reviews are glowing and then I find out there is a contest to giveaway one of these colorful beauties. If you Pin It, Tweet It, or Blog Post It you can earn extra entries, so this is where we are.....Well, I don't believe I will wait for the contest to be over before I have one, but if I am lucky enough to win I will be re-gifting to one of my boys' teachers. When it is all said and done there will be one less annoying, ill-sharpening  pencil sharpener in this world!

If you are interested in one of these check out the website here: http://www.classroomfriendlysupplies.com/pages/about-us

Oh yea, I forgot to mention they come in the the green as above, blue, red, and black...pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment