Sunday, January 17, 2010

Don't Pass Out!

Whoo hoo! Posting 2 days in a row...hope no one fell off their chairs by the shock! Last night I got a wild hair and decided I wanted to make a portfolio to hold the set of variety cards I made for my friend. I tend to do a lot of CASEing, but this one is all mine. The only problem I have with not casing is that it takes me F-O-R-E-V-E-R to come up with a design and then bring it to life. I delivered the completed portfolio with cards to my friend this morning at church and she really liked them, hurrah! I also received an order for another set from a dear lady that saw what I gave Betty and decided she had to have some too, yippee! Now if I could only keep the orders coming perhaps I can make that move from hobby demo to business demo like I have wanted to do for a while.

The base of the portfolio is Whisper White matted with a texture plate embossed piece of Soft Suede. The Kraft card stock layer is stamped with Always Artichoke and the retired Cranberry Crisp. The next layer is more Cranberry Crisp punched with the new Scallop Border punch. The top layer is Confetti White with Vintage Vogue vine image stamped off in Always Artichoke and finished with the greeting in Cranberry Crisp ink. I have said it before and I'll say it again.... I LOVE this Vintage Vogue stamp set!

No comments:

Post a Comment