Thursday, May 14, 2009

Got the Flower Pot Bug

Well, it seems I have caught the bug too! Seems everyone is making this adorable flower pot cards. I was really surprised how easy they were to make.


The card on the left is made with Pink Pirouette and will go to my 3 y/o's lead preschool teacher while the Pacific Point goes to his assistant teacher.


On the back of the insert I have attached a little envelope to hold a cash gift. The children will present the cards tomorrow at their end of the year class party. There are a ton of tutorials and examples on line for these cards so try your hand at making some...I think they can become addictive! Thanks for looking

2 comments:

  1. Love them. Do you know where I could find a tutorial?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! I would like to know where the tutorials are as well. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete