Friday, May 29, 2009

Another School Year Has Ended

I cannot believe I am now the parent of a First Grader...where has this year gone? This past Wednesday was the last day of kindergarten for my 6 y/o and we wanted to give each teacher on his team a small parting gift. When I made these flower pot cards I used the Sizzix Embosslits and the soon to be retired In Colors. The edges of the the flowers and leaves are inked to add some dimension. On the back of the pull out card we attached a Starbuck's gift card; very appropriate as there is a Starbuck's within very close walking distance of the school. In side we put travel size bottles of lotion and body spray in a very relaxing and peaceful scent. As much as I was unhappy with the gift bag in my previous post I soooooo love these gift bags and almost didn't want to let them go :-) As always, thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment