Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Something for Mom










Yes, I am a SU! addict, however I can be inticed by other stamping companies...guess that means I am an equal opportunity stamper! I fell in love with the Williamsburg, VA area as a child and for a couple of years after college I lived and worked there as well. I found these stamps by Impression Obsession and made these cards for my mom quite some time ago. They are very detailed stamps perfect for watercoloring. I was asked by Mitra Friant, the owner of IO, if she could post these on her website as examples. Needless to say I was overwhelmed though quite pleased. I also have several lighthouse/seashore stamps from IO and as the colonial stamps remind me of my days in VA the coastal stamps remind me of the years I lived on the Outer Banks of NC. For anyone interested you can find Impression Obsession at
This day has been a special day for me. My hubby, 3 y/o son, and I were treated to lunch out by my in-laws for my birthday. I am so lucky to have such wonderful in-laws and it can never hurt when your M-I-L likes to stamp and craft too. Then the afternoon was spent chatting, playing with Ethan, relaxing, getting a SU! order, attending a positive end of quarter parent/teacher conference for my 6 y/o son, and then dinner out. I received several email birthday wishes from stamping friends I have never personally met. This day has reaffirmed all the blessings of friends, family, and the small things in life I am so fortunate to have and I am very grateful to be so blessed.



1 comment:

  1. Wow these really are detailed stamps. I'm sure she will love them. You did a terrific job of coloring.

    ReplyDelete